Senior Digital Architect - Marketing Technology
The Senior Digital Architect provides end-to-end technology expertise and business process support for web and mobile products, digital marketing channels, data collection tools, and platform ecosystems. The Senior Digital Architect will play a role in defining, implementing and maintaining digital platform technologies, architecture, processes, governance, and delivery mechanisms to enable digital product (web, app, etc.) and digital marketing channel strategic objectives.
The Senior Digital Architect position will focus on global content management solutions built on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including digital asset management, web content management, and content-as-a-service, as well as cross-platform technology integrations supporting digital channels (web, mobile, direct marketing, social, search and advertising).
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $25.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 2 million vehicles in fiscal year 2019.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Provide advanced-level strategy, guidance and consultation on digital technologies, architectures and functional practices, such as:
- Content management systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, digital asset management, translation connectors)
- Data and content modeling, authoring, governance and distribution
- Product data management systems
- Data-driven digital marketing enablement
- Architect and design complex technical solutions and business processes that can be deployed globally.
- Inform and contribute to the definition of integration strategies for provider solutions comprising internal systems.
- Develop and ensure adoption of system-wide architecture and technology blueprints, core requirements and best practices.
- Contribute to the analysis of new or existing technology solutions and vendors including service provider relationships, SLAs, contracts, and day-to-day operations.
- Develop, implement and/or inform appropriate digital governance processes and tools to enable proactive monitoring and control over core functions such as customer data collection activities, performance metrics, legal compliance, and digital marketing campaign activities.
- Design and conduct regular audits to measure and ensure operational effectiveness.
- Deliver roadmap/project reports and routine status updates to project teams, management and stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and liaison between non-technical stakeholders and technical providers (IT, software vendors, digital agencies), articulating benefits, opportunities, risks and costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other applicable field (or equivalent combination of education and/or experience) required
- Five (5) years of Digital marketing architecture and systems experience (e.g. Marketing Cloud, Omni-channel, eCommerce, Content Management, Analytics, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management) required
- Three (3) years of Agile development experience and/or deep knowledge of Agile processes; prior software SDLC experience highly desirable including waterfall, RUP, XP, etc. required
- Three (3) years of experience with managing and/or being a high-value contributor on complex projects (including guiding and collaborating with cross-functional project teams, internal customers, external agencies and vendors) required
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving