Senior Experience Analyst
About the Role
The Customer Experience Team is growing as the demand to create unmatched customer experiences for the organization increases. We partner with Product, IT, Marketing, and Operations and use outside-in customer insights and employee feedback, competitive intelligence, and design thinking methodologies to create, measure, and validate solutions that exceed expectations and deliver tangible business value.
Senior Experience Analyst is responsible for independently collecting, analyzing and effectively sharing data related to customer and employee effort, satisfaction, loyalty and overall experience quality. The findings from the analyst's studies will help coworkers better understand the customer and employee experiences, prioritize improvement opportunities, and measure improvements. Responsibilities will include identifying research needs, advising on ideal research methods, designing and executing data gathering, and analyzing structured and unstructured data (both solicited and unsolicited) from all points in the customer or employee journey. The Senior Experience Analyst will also demonstrate expertise to oversee research for an entire category of study, such as text analytics or infographic design, and will fully leverage the capabilities of the company's research platforms.
This position reports to our Customer Understanding Manager at our headquarters in St. Louis, MO. This position is available for remote work anywhere in the U.S.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify, document, and ensure alignment on research needs.
- Design tactics and data collection methods to address the research objectives. Includes identifying key audience traits and accounting for them in the research plan.
- Obtain data through creative and fundamentally strong quantitative studies. Includes writing coherent, concise, and unbiased surveys and screeners. Also involves leveraging existing data sources for attitudinal and behavioral data and applying text/sentiment analysis.
- Thoroughly analyze data, using traditional or hybrid methods to identify improvement opportunities and measure the impact of experience changes.
- Independently conceive and create data visualizations that help stakeholders quickly and accurately understand potentially complex findings. Includes thoughtfully designing infographics, independently designing dashboards to surface key findings, and motivating action on findings through presentations.
- Collaborate with IT, Operations, and other data analysis personnel to implement data collection needs or leverage additional data sources.
- Proactively share insights via regularly scheduled distributions. Work with stakeholders to gauge effectiveness of shared research and identify improvements for increasing value and actionability.
- Follow up on previously shared insights and maintain records of whether closed-loop actions have been taken using the research. Proactively advise on ways to improve research value and actionability.
- Mentor, coach, and assist junior team members on all types of research and analysis projects.
- Serve as the primary contact for research-related vendors, including outsourcing studies, ensuring quality deliverables, and evaluating platform features and vendor services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Market Research, Computer / Data Science, Statistics or similar field
- Must have four (4+) or more years of experience creating, distributing, and analyzing surveys, preferably in customer experience research
- Must have four (4+) or more years of experience working with quantitative and qualitative data and analysis and knowledge of basic statistics
- Three (3+) or more years of proficiency in Qualtrics, Clarabridge, and Tableau and/or Power BI preferred
- Three (3+) or more years of applying text analytics to identify themes and assess sentiment preferred
- Must have previous experience preparing and giving presentations
- Must have experience analyzing unstructured data
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving