Senior HR Systems Analyst
Do you have a passion for operations and technology? We are about to embark on a project to implement a New Timekeeping and automated Scheduling system for our company! The HRIS team has an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Systems Analyst!
The Senior HR Systems Analyst will collaborate with all lines of business, including Daily Rental (Home City and Airport), Truck, Contact Center, Fleet Management, Car Sales and Administration, in the requirements gathering, design, and development of the Ceridian Dayforce Timekeeping solution. Initially, this role will assist to gather and refine United States, Puerto Rico and Canada requirements focusing on: Timekeeping utilizing various methods, Entitlements, pay rules, pay group, and Generic scheduling to leverage with Entitlements and pay rule calculations. This role is accountable for research, analysis, interpretation, and documentation of business requirements as well as prototyping, testing, validating, deploying, training, and supporting feasible functional solutions for the HR system. The Senior HR Systems Analyst will represent the HR Systems function, acting as a focal point between HR business partners, IT partners, operator partners, technical integration owners, and internal and external parties on routine production support and recurring small-to-large scale projects and will be involved throughout the project life cycle to ensure successful completion. This role involves project planning and administration of individual work items as well as support of company-wide HR initiatives. This role will allow you to become a SME (subject matter expert) in the Timekeeping module and foster a strong partnership with the HRIS Scheduling team.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Act as a project resource or project lead on assigned HR technology projects including management of project team activities, tasks, deliverables, timelines, and risks; Create project plans or task lists inclusive of minor and major milestones, establish roles and responsibilities, execute and manage on small to medium scale projects (i.e. internal production support fixes, minor or major release cycles, system enhancements or special HR system projects)
- Lead and facilitate meetings with stakeholders (core team, vendor(s), management) to collect business and/or technical requirements and use cases; understand business, operational, and downstream system impact of issue or request, and translate requirements into feasible HR system solutions
- Liaise between internal business and technical partners, as well as internal and external vendor(s) to identify, interpret and document HR business requirements and functional specifications; ensure issue(s) and resolution option(s) are understood clearly
- Own workstream area end-to end including research of overall system impact of proposed solutions (to other workstreams, downstream applications and integrations), configuration, staging of test data, execution and analysis of test results and system regression testing; Coordinate demos and playback sessions with stakeholders to ensure system solution offered meets business needs
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot simple to complex issues, not limited to own workstream; Independently leverage all tools and resources available (HR system learning and community resources, implementation tenants, etc.) keeping global solutions in mind; Recommend and implement alternate, corrective and preventative/permanent solutions; Identify potential problems that may arise and communicate how problems will affect business
- Plan for, create, maintain, and execute test plans and QAT/UAT test scenarios, to ensure a comprehensive approach that covers regression testing, downstream systems / applications, and new end user functionality
- Provide input and/or develop HR systems processes, user guides, procedures and process documentation based on deployed solutions, system features or functionality; Provide information about how requirements may affect functional design documents; Lead training activities and demos with peer workstream leads, business and IT partners, and the change management team, cross-training on other areas of support
- Tier 3 support for internal customer support team and technical integration owners on system or data issues that required in-depth research and analysis for interim or permanent solutions; Research opportunities to minimize complexity by leveraging current systems investments and seeking out cost effective solutions
- Document, review, and propose solutions for identified gaps to ensure HR system meets business needs
- Maintain knowledge of HR technology and HR policies, processes and procedures; Presents information regarding enhancements and tracks and responds to questions from business and HR System team members; Maintains HR systems knowledge by seeking continuous training and education to stay current on functionality, enhanced features and compliance
- Train team members on area of expertise, as well as, HR business partners on new functionality. Cross-train with members of the HRIS organization on other areas of support
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Three (3+) years or more of Ceridian Dayforce Timekeeping and / or Scheduling configuration experience required
- Three (3+) or more years of functional business application analysis experience (HRIS experience preferred)
- Two (2+) or more years of Project Management experience
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving