Senior IT Auditor
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity in the Internal Audit Department for a Senior IT Auditor. The Senior IT Auditor will help plan, organize, conduct and complete reviews of assigned information technology (IT) related organizational and functional activities. This position will also evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities; determining whether the organizational unit is performing its planning, accounting, custodial or control activities in compliance of policy and / or management instruction.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO and provides the ability to work from home 3 days a week.
- Participate in planning the scope of the audit and preparation of audit program with focus on higher risk areas
- Ensure all staff audit test work is performed and properly documented
- Serve as a mentor to junior team members; develop standards, processes, and training documentation
- Observe, review and analyze evidentiary information to determine the effectiveness of management’s control environments
- Review existing applications to ensure that adequate internal controls exist within the current application
- Review and evaluate general control areas that reach across multiple technology platforms (i.e., security, disaster recovery, operating systems, network infrastructure)
- Participate in new system development and consulting projects; help ensure that appropriate controls and security are designed, developed and tested prior to implementation into production
- Document audit test work and related best practices & solutions
- Communicate audit progress and other audit matters to the Information Technology Audit Manager
- Evaluate business risks and the effectiveness of internal control and operating practices; measure their compliance with Company operating policies and support of COSO/COBIT objectives
- Develops audit findings, including recommendations for improvements in policies, procedures, and methods
- Participate in special projects and other audit services (e.g. ad-hoc business requests, follow-up reviews, fraud investigations, etc.)
- Assist with troubleshooting/training IT related issues within Internal Audit department (e.g. Teammate, Computer issues, etc.)
- Develop knowledge and stay current with information technology risk, control and security issues
- Make verbal presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the engagement to discuss deficiencies, recommend corrective action, and suggest improvements in operations and reductions in cost
- Prepare formal written reports, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control
- Develop and utilize data analysis techniques to support audit projects, work with financial/operational auditors to develop continuous auditing solutions and solutions to automate audit processes and reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or a closely related field required
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification or willingness to obtain such certification required
- Two (2) years IT Auditing experience or other auditing experience required
- Experience with data analysis / computer assisted audit techniques (CAAT) and tools and audit management software, electronic work papers, and timekeeping applications required
- Experience using data mining and analytical tools to extract, analyze and manipulate data required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified Candidate must also possess the following:
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint,Access)
- Technical knowledge of information systems software and hardware products (i.e. AS400, Windows, UNIX, Oracle, Cloud Computing, Mobile Applications)
- Industry knowledge relative to internal control frameworks, professional standards, leading practices, security and trust models and guidelines (e.g. COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO27002, PCI, NIST, FISMA, ASTM)
- Knowledge and internal control competencies relative to IT application and general controls and emerging technologies.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team