Senior Lease Administrator - Real Estate
The Senior Lease Administrator position provides general support to the real estate team and operating groups. This position is responsible for various areas of real estate and lease administration, primarily abstracting leases and lease amendments and inputting financial data into the lease administration software program, building and running reports, assisting in the training/mentoring and auditing of new Lease Administrators, and drafting/reviewing renewal letters, terminations letters, Estoppel Certificates and SNDA's.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO, with a hybrid schedule.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Mentor and assist in the training of Lease Administrators on the lease administration software program, including lease abstraction, CPI Manager, policies and procedures, etc.
- Conduct periodic analytics of lease administration software program, spot audit of sample populations such as CPI, lease term caps, lease modifications of term and financials; other review controls.
- Review lease abstractions of all Lease Administrators as part of training, external audit/FASB requirements, and to ensure accuracy in the lease administration as needed until accuracy is achieved.
- Analyze monthly GL reconciliation report with external reporting to resolve exception items in lease administration software program.
- Communication with field personnel, management and senior management.
- Build and run reports in the lease administration system including the scheduling of reports, ad hoc report requests and Exception Reports.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the lease administration system policies and procedures including policies and procedures surrounding FASB lease accounting compliance.
- Act as a point of contact for general ledger/reconciliation issues and FASB compliance issues with accounting, external reporting, group personnel and management.
- Lead role on assigned special projects in the lease administration system related to FASB compliance, integration of locations related to an acquisition/merger, etc.
- Draft/Review Renewal Letters, Termination Letters, Estoppel Certificates, and SNDA’s.
- Lease Administration System including:
- Abstract leases, amendments and other lease-related documents within the lease administration system in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain data in the lease administration system (inputting rent calculations and other financial information).
- Maintain hard copy and electronic lease filing systems.
- Obtain and prioritize lease assignments from all corporate real estate personnel including Real Estate Database Coordinator, Real Estate Specialists, Managers, Directors and Officers.
- Analyze CAM reconciliations (desk top audit).
- Gather information from group personnel and follow up on prior information requests in support of all corporate real estate personnel.
- Coordinate and participate in ongoing training sessions for the groups.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all data.
- Learn and share knowledge of best practices with other staff in areas of proficiency.
- Support strategic initiatives by assuming additional assignments and responsibilities within the department, as applicable.
- Interact and expedite projects with other corporate departments or operating groups, as applicable.
- Build strong business relationships both internally and externally to maximize company resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Three (3+) years or more of proven success in a role requiring strict attention to detail (i.e. administrative or accounting)
- Three (3+) years or more of experience in a lease administration or commercial real estate role, or combination
- One (1+) year or more of experience with AMT Direct software system
- Experience with other Lease Management software such as Accruent/RetailLease, Tango or similar lease management software
- Certified Paralegal/Legal Assistant accreditation (CP or CLA)
- Two (2+) years or more of College
- Working with a Team
- Customer Service