Senior Manager (Mobility)Job ID 249915
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
We have an exciting opportunity within the Mobility Field Operations organization for a Senior Manager. The Mobility Field Operations organization strives to operationalize and deliver all-encompassing intuitive mobile solutions which provide our employees the ability to engage with our customers away from the traditional counter environment. By removing the physical boundaries of our 9000+ rental branches, we seek to increase customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiencies, and increase brand interest resulting in new business. We make every effort to do this through a seamless end user experience. Our current mobility footprint includes 27,000+ Corporate owned tablets, peripherals (including mobile printers and payment devices), and kiosks. These devices are deployed throughout our Car Sales, Home City Rental and Airport Rental branches in North America and Europe.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading strategic direction as well as daily activities for a team of Support/Operations Engineers whose mission is to resolve issues and diminish problem behaviors for EHI's mobile devices. Your team will also manage relationships with vendor(s) that provide Tier 1 support of our mobile devices in North America and Europe. You will work closely with our Mobility Engineering and AppDev teams to keep current with active and future initiatives to identify potential operational impacts and/or adjustments to operational processes to maintain stability. You will also have a passion for identifying, recommending and implementing change to processes and technologies for continuous improvement.
In this role you will have direct reports and will be responsible for personnel management activities including career planning and personnel development, performance and compensation management, and recruiting and retention. You will also be an off hours escalation point to your team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing people, including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Experience working in ITIL framework with demonstrated focus in Incident, Problem, and Knowledge Management
- Experience with identifying and measuring against KPIs as a means to measure success of the team and services offered
- Ability to balance risk with business priorities and applies the appropriate sense of urgency to issues
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written and able to articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within all levels of the organization and the business
- Ability to work with business team to understand requirements, convert these requirements into technical workstreams and successfully develop technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in collaboration with others with accountability to deliver outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience managing an operations or support team
- Knowledge of Mobile devices and operating systems, including Android and iOS
- Experience managing and supporting devices within an EMM stack (AirWatch, Soti, InTune, MobileIron, etc.)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Agile and Dev Ops experience