job details at a glance
Primary LocationSt. Louis, MO - US
Build Leading-Edge Customer Facing Technology Solutions
Your raw talent
We'll shape it into something special
Information Technology at Enterprise Mobility shapes the landscape of our business and the transportation industry. Here, you will be part of a growing innovative IT organization with access to the latest technology to build tools and systems helping to get our customers to their destinations faster. What does this mean for you? It means an opportunity to work with leading-edge technology alongside a team that is just as enthusiastic, creative and curious as you are. We believe the key to finding the best solutions is listening to and empowering our team and giving everyone an equal voice.
What you'll need to bring to the table
- Solutions Focused
- Leadership Potential
- Technological Expert
Your IT career
Here's what you need to know
Senior Manager - People Analytics and Operations - IT Workforce Services
Enterprise Mobility is the world’s largest car rental operator and an industry leader in mobility and technology. We’re one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines and hotels. And no matter what transportation challenges our customers face, we have an innovative solution.
We operate the Enterprise Rent-A-Car National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands via more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport offices, including franchisee branches, in over 90 countries and territories.
Through this robust global network, we operate a fleet of over 2.3 million vehicles and provide a comprehensive portfolio of transportation solutions, including car rental, carsharing, vanpooling, car sales, truck rental, vehicle-subscription and affiliated fleet management services. As a total mobility provider, we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers, businesses, government agencies and organizations every day.
At the center of it all, our dedicated IT teams innovate, design and develop the technology that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands. Here, you will be part of a diverse and talented team that creates and delivers powerful technology solutions for our customers and employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths.
As an Enterprise employee, we offer an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
**This position offers a hybrid work environment, which includes the ability to work from home but will also require an on-site presence as needed at our Lakeside and/or Clayton Corporate HQ campus locations in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Senior Manager - People Analytics and Operations will lead a crucial function to help shape talent management practices within the Information Technology (IT) Division of Enterprise Mobility. We believe that our people are our most and we are committed to leveraging data and analytics to enhance our business, HR, and people strategies and operations through data-driven decision making.
In this role, you will be responsible for translating complex multifaceted information to influence positive decision making with all levels of leadership. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across departments to leverage people data to make informed decisions, developed and implemented a data strategy for an HR department, directed the creation of comprehensive reporting and analytics solutions, and led a team of data analysts.
- Data Analysis & Story Telling: Oversee the analysis of people data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement. Utilize data analytics tools to draw insights to transform complex data into actionable narratives that guide HR strategies.
- Data Strategy & Data Management: Develop, implement, and maintain a data strategy roadmap for HR. Lead the consolidation, structuring, and storage of people data. Ensure data handling and analysis comply with relevant data privacy, protection regulations, and security protocols.
- Reporting and Analysis: Lead the creation, presentation, and deployment of comprehensive reports and dashboards to highlight key metrics and trends related to acquisition, retention, performance, diversity, and development.
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of analysts by setting clear objectives, providing guidance, and fostering a collaborative and data-driven culture.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Partner closely with HR and technology leadership to provide data-based recommendations for talent management, recruitment, employee development, diversity, contingent workforce, compensation, and other HR functions.
- HR Technology: Collaborate with the IT and HR departments to identify and implement HR technology solutions that enhance data collection and analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably with some background in an IT environment
- Previous experience in leveraging people data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Proven success in the design, development, and delivery of people data strategies
- Ability to be creative in solving issues and unblock problems to maintain delivery momentum
- Must demonstrate a leadership style that exhibits strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, and results orientation
- Must have experience in developing and driving strategic, operational, and tactical plans
- Must have proven reputation of positive impact and driving change
- Must have the ability to work in ambiguity and complexity; agile, and able to adapt to rapidly changing business environment
- Must be resolute, diplomatic, highly flexible, well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and engage at all levels of the organization
- Proven experience to quickly establish effective partnerships and relationships across a large organization
- Possess a high degree of executive presence and influence
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Previous experience partnering with or managing a compensation practice
Working for a great company comes with rewards
Health and Wellfare Benefits
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Match
Flexible Schedules and Remote Work
Casual Work Environment
Our company culture
Our doors are open.
Ours is an inclusive environment. From employees to customers to business partners, we embrace the differences that make us successful and unique.
We strengthen our communities – one neighborhood at a time.
The Enterprise Mobility business began in neighborhoods. We owe our success to the people in the communities where we live and work. We're committed to supporting them and growing – together.
"Regardless of your role in IT, you are encouraged to be an active participant in helping to find a solution, which ultimately challenges you and provides you with stretch opportunities.”
Information Technology Opportunities
- Internships and Entry-Level Roles
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- People and Technology Leaders
- …and others. A variety of roles are available across our IT Functions.