Senior Manager, Security
The Information Technology (I.T.) department of Enterprise Fleet Management builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the operations of our Fleet Management business spread across the U.S. and Canada. Enterprise Fleet Management owns and operates more than 425,000 cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing business. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 100 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths.
The IT Team supports a variety of applications that are client, leasing, financial and employee needs related. The various applications are on platforms including Java/Oracle, Microsoft/SQL Server/.NET, PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle BI and Salesforce. We are migrating to micro-services for a number of key applications and executing our roadmap to move to the cloud a number of core applications. Now is an exciting time to be part of this team because many of our applications are needed to support our continued growth.
EFM IT has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager responsible for our security team. The successful candidate will be an integrator of people, processes and technology, a problem solver, and an effective leader with a clear vision for continuous improvement of our security functions.
- Provide direction to our growing Security Team which is responsible for all aspects of security architecture, engineering, operations, and user education
- Create, socialize, and execute the vision to maintain and continuously improve our security strategies and processes
- Lead resource identification and planning to support business objectives
- Define forecast and expenses for area of responsibility
- Create a collaborative team that supports a diverse environment
- Understand and communicate business goals and modelcompany culture
- Collaborate with management and other teams to craft and manage processes and technologies
- Manage relevant vendor teams and relationships
- Maintain ongoing relationships with IT and business leaders and serve as an escalation point for issues
- Recommend strategic solutions and processes that enhance security of existing solutions and technology in the environment
- Leadership responsibilities include career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- Able to serve as part of an on-call rotation to provide after-hours support as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing people, including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- Must manage the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including technical support for individual tasks
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills along with a strong leadership presence
- Must have experience defining, developing, communicating, and implementing standards, processes, and procedures for the team in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Must have experience with the development of strategic planning and forecasting
- Must have experience determining scope of work, work prep and making work assignments in a fast paced, high-performance team
- Must ensure compliance to and uphold standards, processes, and procedures in all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of security tools, processes, and techniques
- Experience working in and/or managing security functions or individuals