Senior ManagerJob ID 249921
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes, and resources to support the overall strategic vision of the area. You will be responsible for managing large/complex initiatives, projects and programs. You will be responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews. You will be responsible for developing and retaining strong performers and preparing them for future responsibilities. You will be collaborating with key business stakeholders, IT leaders across EHI, and external vendors to deliver secure and reliable services that meet business objectives and industry mandates. You will also identify, develop, and implement policies, standards, and procedures that support team activities associated with specific area of expertise or responsibility and lead individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures. You will initiate, build and maintain strong relationships across IT and Corporate areas. You must be able to quickly assess and prioritize work efforts in an environment that receives new work daily. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong leadership skills in a fast-paced work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years’ experience successfully managing, coaching & developing technical reports
- Must be able to exhibit a history of success in the execution of large, complex projects and programs that span multiple applications and areas
- Must have experience managing 3rd party vendor relationships
- Must show experience in the direct supervision of teams comprised of multiple levels of employees, including both professionals and management
- Must be able to demonstrate people development experience at various levels that leads to successful career development and high performing teams
- Must have displayed leadership, team centric skills and a strong solution orientation
- Must demonstrate success in tactical and strategic execution as well as escalation awareness
- Proven experience in business communications and interactions with executive management
- Demonstrated customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customer
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must be able to work occasional after hours or weekend support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- A technical background and experience coordinating multi-team application development initiatives
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Good knowledge of high-volume Point of Sale transactional systems
- Experience working with Payments Processing