Senior Marketing Audience Analyst - Remote
Join EHI's agile MarTech team standing at the innovative intersection of marketing and technology. The mission of the Marketing Technology team is to map marketing and business strategies into system and technology strategy.
The Senior Marketing Audience Analyst will focus on the technical implementation of our personalization platform which allows for the development of audiences and digital outreach that align with specific business and marketing needs. This position plays a key role in cross-channel collaboration and the generation of recommendations for audiences that are critical to achieving our joint marketing and business goals. This position will focus primarily on the development, implementation and measurement of audience solutions to optimize the company's digital campaigns, properties and platforms.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO. For candidates outside of the St. Louis area, remote work may be considered.
- Develop, in collaboration with the business, detailed analyses to identify and quantify value of specific audiences that align with business needs, as well as the appropriate data set, audience platform and techniques.
- Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures and implementations for martech/adtech solutions, including, but not limited to data management platforms and customer data platforms.
- Design complex technical solutions and business processes that can be deployed globally.
- Manage technical implementations and audiences within the appropriate tools and technologies including CDP, marketing automation platforms, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain documentation for audience governance across marketing channels and digital properties to ensure cross-channel customer experience.
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage the import, mapping and delivery of datasets to various tools for campaign optimization.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the source, content and definitions of the transaction and consumer databases (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Google Analytics, internal databases) in order to mine these sources effectively and efficiently.
- Expand understanding of Enterprise Holding’s strategies, goals and inner workings for all business units in order to develop insightful and actionable audience recommendations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other applicable field (or equivalent combination of education and/or experience)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Five (5) years of digital marketing systems experience (e.g. Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Omni-channel, eCommerce, Product Information Management)
- Five (5) years of experience using web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- One (1) year of knowledge of current and upcoming privacy regulations (GDPR, ITP, CCPA, etc.
- Three (3) years of experience with marketing technologies and integrations (e.g. Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facebook, DMP, CDP)
- Working With a Team
- Problem Solving