Senior Tax Accountant
Enterprise Holdings' has a need for a Senior Tax Accountant!
The Senior Tax Accountant will report to the Tax Manager and will be part of a team that is responsible for assisting with the tax aspects of M&A, which will include due diligence, deal structure and integration aspects, maintaining the tax accounting systems and the book to tax adjustments for the Enterprise Fleet Management Leasing business, and assisting with various special projects as they arise and ad-hoc evaluation of tax planning opportunities and management analyses.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
- Work with the team to develop, test, and maintain the tax accounting systems and book to tax adjustments for the Enterprise Fleet Management Leasing Business
- Prepare the quarterly and annual tax provision for Enterprise Fleet Management
- Provide tax research and analysis to support the team with respect to the tax aspects of M&A, new business development, and licensee support and expansion; Respond to intermediate to complex tax questions
- Various special projects both within the team and with other tax teams which will include the evaluation of tax planning opportunities and tax research projects
- Provide feedback and input on process improvements for department processes
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a Concentration in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Tax or Accounting
- Juris Doctorate with a Concentration in Tax or LLM
- Four (4) or more years public accounting or corporate tax experience required
- CPA preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products or equivalent applications
Must be authorized to work in the US and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, complex and dynamic work environment
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook