Senior Digital Testing and Optimization Analyst
The Testing and Optimization team within Global Digital Commerce supports our consumer-facing digital products for the Alamo, Enterprise, and National brands within Enterprise Holdings. The team's mission is to identify opportunities to optimize conversion, revenue, engagement and customer satisfaction across our digital properties. The role of the Senior Digital Testing and Optimization Analyst is to embrace the "test and learn" environment and use a data-driven approach to understand customer behavior and optimize their online experience. This position will partner with the digital product managers, product owners, user experience and research, agency partners, digital marketing, and marketing technologies teams to deliver optimized experience.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO. For candidates outside of the St. Louis area, remote work may be considered.
- Gather and analyze user behavior and performance metrics to identify and assess product enhancement and experimentation opportunities; synthesize and present qualitative and quantitative data findings to key stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external vendors to conduct A/B and multi-variate tests and deliver optimized online experience
- Develop and execute test plans, defines success metrics, analyze, and transform data into actionable insights and distributes test results to stakeholders
- Perform quality assurance to make sure metric tracking is validated pre-/post- launch and test campaigns are set up correctly. Provide close monitoring of live tests and troubleshooting as issues arise
- Manage multiples tests and timelines while communicating effectively across all business units
- Estimate test duration, user impact, financial cost, and risks to guide critical prioritization decisionsContribute to the planning of optimization program strategies and test roadmap, as we as collision identification and prevention for internal testing programs
- Develop and document optimization processes and policies to further increase the quality and rigor
- Contribute to the planning and the implementation of small to medium digital product optimization projects to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline
- Assist with managing vendor relationships
- Mentor, coach and assist junior team members with questions and projects
- Provide expertise and best practices for test implementation, problem resolution, and product optimization
- Anticipate and recommend potential solutions to moderately complex issues, escalates complex issues to lead analyst or supervisor
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine problem root-cause, issue workarounds, and solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other applicable field required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Three (3+) years of Experience as a Product Analyst, Optimization Analyst, Business Analyst, or similar role
- Expertise in and experience with consumer-facing websites and/or mobile apps
- Experience working with web analytics and A/B testing software
- Experience working in an agile/scrum product delivery model preferred
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving