Senior Vendor Management Analyst - Supply Chain Management
The Senior Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for the supply of new and existing hardware and/or software products and technology related services. This position acts as a liaison between the company and its suppliers for assigned products and services. This Senior Vendor Management Analyst maintains vendor relationships and holds vendors accountable to service level agreements. This position participates in managing product lifecycle and identifies where technology and services could deliver more value. The Senior Vendor Management Analyst provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Responsible for supply of new and existing hardware and/or software products and services, including preparing data for forecasts, delivering forecast to suppliers, and establishing inventories. May assist in creating project vision cost estimates; stays up to date on technical knowledge related to area
- Participates in and may lead investigations to realize cost savings and process improvement
- Establishes & maintains vendor relationships, including conducting internal and external meetings to facilitate discussions regarding performance against service level agreements and contracted services; may lead the design and maintenance of key performance indicators to measure vendor performance or compliance; holds vendors accountable to established service level agreementsGathers, interprets, and documents requir
- ements and/or processes to support the integration of new technology and services; work with internal business partners and/or vendors to coordinate the implementation of service delivery for new hardware and/or software
- Facilitates vendor selection process and contract negotiation; familiar with use of RFI/RFQ/RFP documents and procedures.
- Participates in managing product lifecycle, conducts research to validate that current hardware and/or software products and services pricing provides value; participates in conducting end of life assessments; documents and shares results
- Evaluates business requests for new software to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options that best serve company needs
- Serves as an escalation point for supply issues and constraints
- Communicates hardware and/or software product and service standards, pricing, availability, lifecycle timelines, supplier preferences, and alternative sources to appropriate IT personnel
- Monitors warranty and maintenance coverage expirations to proactively identify hardware or software with expiring coverage and provides information to senior team members to assist with strategic planning, participates in making renewal recommendations
- Monitors financial health of vendors and other risk factors
- Performs task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service
- Maintains established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; identifies opportunities for improvement
- Acts as a liaison between the company and its suppliers for assigned products and services
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures; continuously identifies and recommends opportunities for improving security
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Three (3+) or more years of related supply chain experience required (technology procurement preferred)
- Purchasing certification (CPM, CPSM, APICS or similar) preferred
- Previous Source to Pay Software experience preferred
- Must have Intermediate or greater proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Approaches situations from a big-picture perspective
- Focuses on accomplishing tasks and achieving positive results
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Motivates others to improve their performance and to achieve and exceed their goals
- Sets clear expectations with employees and follows up appropriately
- Builds strong long-term relationships with people at all levels
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Schedules and plans for short-term and long-term tasks and goals
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Makes thoughtful decisions based on the information available
- Determines the best solution based on the facts available
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Presents compelling arguments that influence others’ decisions
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Maintains a steady and positive attitude in challenging situations
- Readily adapts to change