Shared Services Representative - Enterprise Fleet Management
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings is excited to announce the opening of a Shared Services Representative!
The Shared Services Representative will primarily be responsible for monitoring and following up on roadside events, assisting with extending rental reservations, as well as relaying approval confirmation to repair facilities. This role provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers.
This position offers a starting pay range of $16.50-$18.50 per hour depending upon relevant experience and skill level. This position is full time. Our department operates between the hours of Monday through Friday 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Schedules offered are based on current business needs.
This is a hybrid role requiring a minimum of 2 days in office days at our Fleet Operations center located at 9315 Olive Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63132 with plans to move to our new location in the Westport area in Maryland Heights by early fall
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Monitor the advancement of live jobs by conducting follow ups to vendor partners, clients, and maintenance repair facilities in a timely manner
- Communicate status of live jobs and vehicles out of service at repair facilities by noting internal system and emailing or calling clients
- Identify and escalate customer service opportunities related to roadside assistance or delays in repairs
- Extend replacement rentals to accommodate alternate transportation for fleet drivers
- Consult with, and make recommendations to, clients regarding vehicle repair service progression
- Relay repair approvals to repair facilities on behalf of the client
- Process vehicle safety recall notifications to client by sorting, processing, and forwarding received notifications to clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must live in the St. Louis Metropolitan area
- Minimum one (1) year of Customer Service experience
Minimum one (1) year of administrative support experience
- Ability to work both in-office (Olive Blvd Campus) and remote
- Intermediate skills of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept a minimum starting pay of $16.50-$18.50 per hour based on experience and shift
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Customer Service
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)