Staff Accountant - Fleet Management
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings is excited to announce the opening of a Staff Accountant!
The Staff Accountant will support Fleet Management by analyzing and responding to financial statement inquiries from assigned operating groups. This role will generate reports by developing system queries and create process documentation as needed. The Staff Accountant will analyze current reporting procedures and offer alternative solutions.
This position offers a starting salary range of $53,000 - $63,000 per year depending upon relevant experience and skill level. The Staff Accountant role is a full-time, Hybrid position with a schedule of Monday-Friday 8-5pm CST. This is a Hybrid position that will allow you to work 98% from your home residence in the Greater St. Louis area. You may occasionally be required to come into our Fleet Operations center at 9315 Olive Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63132 with plans to move to our new location in the Westport area in Maryland Heights by early fall.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Perform financial statement preparation and analysis for selected Fleet Management groups
- Financial schedule preparation for selected Fleet Management groups
- Support for accounting and technical questions for all Fleet Management groups
- Department reports and analysis
- Special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must live in the Greater St. Louis, Missouri area
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or CMA considered a plus
- Minimum of one (1) year accounting experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of professional accounting concepts and practices
- Must be willing to accept $53,000-$63,000 per year based on experience
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Working with a Team
- Customer Service
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)