We are looking for someone to join our team as a Staff Accountant working in support of our Car Sales Shared Services Department.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
What you'll get with this position...
- A full-time position with a competitive starting salary
- A flexible, hybrid schedule working Monday through Friday
- A career path with advancement and growth opportunities
- 12 paid time days off your first year with us. Receive 5 of those on your first day of employment
- Full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts
- Conveniently located near Olive Blvd and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63132
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising commitment to customers, has made Enterprise a genuine success story and a truly special place to work.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accruals, and adjusting entries
- Prepare financial results for distribution to Management throughout the U.S.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Car Sales accounting to support dealership network.
- Assist in completion of Shared Services financial statement process including multiple bank reconciliations
- Balance and document Car Sales Balance Sheet Schedules
- Identify and communicate risk areas from the completion of car sale file audits for multiple operations.
- Identify/implement cost savings and efficiency procedures for the department
- Understand and implement general accounting policies
- Special projects as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must meet one of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting
- Intermediate level of proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Office products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- One or more years of accounting experience preferred
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service