Parent Accounting is responsible for supporting over 50 business units which equates to over 200 departments in multiple countries. Our team members develop broad knowledge and skills which have earned promotions within Parent Accounting and to various corporate departments. Every day brings new challenges and excitement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Staff Accountant will provide accounting support for corporate departments, multiple branches and/or Groups. This position will review and process invoices/expenses, travel & expense reports and various accounting transactions. In addition, this position will review and reconcile accounting statements, schedules and reports.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position reports into our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, with a hybrid schedule available.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Prepare journal entries, allocations, financial reports and account schedules
- Analyze comparative income statements by group/branch
- Prepare and compile annual forecasts for corporate departments
- Provide accounting guidance to corporate departments
- Code and process vendor invoices for services, products, etc.
- Review travel & expense (T&E) reports and monthly statements; process T&E reimbursements
- Identify cost savings opportunities and process efficiencies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must meet ONE of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a Concentration in Accounting
- Must have Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service