Support Analyst - Fleet Management Information Technology
The Information Technology (I.T.) department of Enterprise Fleet Management builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the operations of our Fleet management business spread across the country and Canada. Enterprise Fleet Management owns and operates over 400,000 cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 80 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths.
The IT Team supports a variety of applications that are financial and employee needs related. The different applications supported by this team include PeopleSoft Financials as well as proprietary applications. The various applications are on platforms including Java/Oracle, Microsoft/SQL Server, Oracle BI and Salesforce. Now is an exciting time to be part of this team because many of our applications are needed to support our expansion efforts as well as several legacy refactoring efforts that are on the horizon.
EFMIT has an immediate opening for a Support Analyst. This position is responsible for providing professional, timely, and accurate resolution of inbound business and technology related problems. The Support Analyst focuses on customer service, technical expertise, timeliness, efficiency, and quality-first contact resolutions.
This position is located at our Olive Campus and has a starting salary range of $35,000 -$40,000.
- Resolve inbound technology-related problems in a support center environment
- Provide remote customer service by responding to inbound and placing outbound phone calls and ensuring the highest-level of customer service by following professional phone etiquette protocol and operating in a helpful and timely manner
- Troubleshoot problems quickly to determine the appropriate resolution path
- Document issues within the problem management system with clear, concise and accurate information; document troubleshooting process and procedure for each issue
- Assist with trend and root cause analysis; identify and communicate problem trends; identify and communicate gaps in department knowledge required to resolve specific problems
- Track activities using the appropriate software and telephone systems
- Educate customers on appropriate problem resolutions to minimize repeat requests; provide timely follow-up
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a general understanding of networking fundamentals and client/server computing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum one year experience on the following technologies:
- Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Business or personal PC hardware/software
- Internet Explorer
- MS Office Products
- Network printing, a plus
- LAN architectures and transport protocols (Suck as TCP/IP), a plus
- Smartphone technology (including Active Sync), a plus
- Standard computer hardware and peripherals, a plus
- Remote connectivity (ie. Citrix), a plus
- Must be willing to accept starting salary of $35,000-$40,000
Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects from beginning to end
- Previous experience troubleshooting Business or personal PC hardware/software
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (i.e. retail environment), a plus