Tax Accountant Compliance - Corporate Tax
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of federal, state and local, and international income tax returns and related work papers. This position offers a great opportunity to build and increase your knowledge of tax issues.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Prepare income tax returns including U.S. Federal, state and local returns
- Prepare amended income tax returns
- Prepare a variety of tax related documents, including book to tax adjustments, state apportionment, estimate and extension calculations, and depreciation calculations
- Prepare of international statutory provision and the supporting workpapers
- Prepare tax adjustments for international tax returns and related compliance including correspondence and coordination with external service providers
- Participate in state audits including information review and correspondence with the states
- Work independently with state and local taxing authorities to resolve notices and other correspondence
- Perform special projects and related research to apply changing tax law to Enterprise operations, as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Tax
- Juris Doctorate with a concentration in Tax
- Basic understanding of corporate income tax compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Office products or equivalent applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Up to two (2) or more years of public accounting or corporate income tax experience
- Previous experience with tax preparation software and tax research
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving