Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an immediate opening for a Title Coordinator.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
This person will be responsible for maintaining the vehicle title inventory including title audits, managing the inbound and outbound title mail, resolving missing title issues and serving as a primary contact for internal parties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has excellent customer service skills and is extremely organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
Why become a Title Coordinator?
-40 hour work week-
-Starting Salary range of $30,000-$33,000/year-
This position is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Manage and maintain vehicle title inventory for the centralized title management process
- Perform regular title audits to ensure defined standards are met
- Resolve missing titles and issues surrounding missing/incorrect titles by working with state DMV's, selling dealers, and other parties
- Manage activity in the Title Team's e-mail box and act as a primary contact for internal personnel on title management questions and issues
- Complete title assignments, including transactions through a dealer
- Manage inbound and outbound License and Title mail and shipping
- Assist with special projects and reporting as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to handle and lift objects up to 10 pounds
- Basic skills of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept $30,000-33,000 per year based on experience
- Certified notary preferred
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment