Trade Coordinator - Car Sales Shared Services
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Trade Coordinator. The Trade Coordinator will provide support to the Car Sales Shared Services division by tracking trade-in vehicles, issuing trade payoffs and obtaining trade titles/lien releases from financial institutions. This position will work closely with the Enterprise Car Sales dealerships, operating groups and outside vendors to ensure successful completion of the administrative aspects of the vehicle trade-in process.
Our Car Sales Shared Services team is an integral part of the Corporate Car Sales Team and operates in St. Louis at our campus on Olive Blvd. This position will operate on-site with a Monday-Friday schedule with flexible start times ranging between 7am-9am CST. Prior experience in the auto sales industry, especially with titling, is greatly preferred.
What you'll get with this position...
- A full-time position working 40 hours per week with a competitive starting salary of $43,900 (21.11/hr)
- On the job training to provide you the opportunity to hone your skills or prepare for advancement
- A fun, collaborative, team environment
- Flexible Scheduling - Monday through Friday with start times ranging between 7:00am-9:00am CST
- A career path with advancement and growth opportunities
- 12 paid time days off your first year with us. Receive 5 of those on your first day of employment
- Full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts
- Conveniently located near Olive Blvd and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63132
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at nearly 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in more than 90 countries and territories throughout the world.
We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising commitment to customers, has made Enterprise a genuine success story and a truly special place to work.
- Work with dealerships to obtain a lien free title for all trade-in vehicles
- Apply for duplicate titles in multiple states
- Provide administrative support to dealerships by answering questions related to their trade units
- Ensure vehicle lien payoffs are issued in a timely manner
- Contact lenders to confirm payoff completion and navigate payoff complications as needed
- Monitor any and all overages in the payoff account and determine the best course of action to protect the company's financial interests
- Assist dealerships with setting up vehicles acquired through direct customer purchase (We Buy Your Car)
- Produce a weekly report summarizing the status of trade vehicles for dealerships
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required
- Must have 2 years of Customer service and/or administrative support experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel) required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Experience with vehicle titling strongly preferred
- Experience in the auto sales industry preferred
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service