Truck Acquisition Coordinator - Corporate Fleet
The Truck Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Truck Rental acquisition team. This position will be a part of the Corporate Fleet Team to help with the administrative tasks associated with the manual data elements of acquiring medium duty trucks and aftermarket equipment for both the US and Canada. This position will work on providing efficiencies within the Truck VA team to help with the management of data that can be used both internally and externally with our partners including Truck Manufacturers and third-party suppliers.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
- Data entry of manually provided partner pricing into pricing spreadsheets
- Manage pricing updates within the Master spreadsheets
- Make appropriate pricing changes to the Microsoft One Drive files shared by our business partners
- Update truck manufacturer pricing sheets for units ordered through central dealers
- Helping facilitate price audits including compiling truck order spec and pricing information into an audit file. Work body company audit files
- Help create and maintain pricing reports, including year over year analysis and current order pricing analysis. Including data entry into VBA for medium duty truck
- Update and distribute appropriate department reports, with working knowledge of data.
- Maintain and update – Incoming unit cost analysis reports
- Maintain and update – Spec comparison reporting for SVP teams
- Maintain and update – Spec reporting for Truck leadership
- Create and provide additional ad hoc report
- Create, maintain and update various spreadsheets utilized to ensure compliance with agreements, including body company capacity reports, current order fulfillment levels, future chassis by model by month files and future truck body allocation files.
- Create provide and deliver third party component reporting that can be shared with our business partners.
- Develop additional workflow process to bring continued efficiency to the team
- Assist and answer field operation requests
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. advanced pivot tables, v look ups, etc.) and the Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in Vehicle Acquisition, Fleet Strategy or similar
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving