Vehicle Acquisition Representative - St. Louis, MO
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Mobility is excited to announce the opening of a Vehicle Acquisition Representative!
The Vehicle Acquisition Representative will primarily be responsible for the administrative support for the teams coordinating aftermarket equipment (AME) for our vehicles. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties that may include requesting, collecting and processing documents and electronic files needed to prepare and submit for initial vehicle registration. This person will work closely with vendor partners to perform various AME status follow up duties via telephone, mail, web sites, and e-mail to ensure efficient AME coordination as well. This position offers a unique opportunity to train with various departments to provide career development within Enterprise’s promote from within culture!
This position offers a starting salary range of $34,100 - $39,100 per year depending upon relevant experience and skill level. This position is full time and requires normal business working hours of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a work from home position that will allow you to work 100% from your home residence in St. Louis, MO or surrounding MO counties.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Request, gather, review and process documents required for warranty activation and payment
- Understand initial registration requirements for multiple states in order to accurately compile and prepare all required documents for initial registration and license plate submission
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to internal and external customers while developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Run department reporting and take action based on results to ensure accuracy
- Serve as the primary point of contact for AME vendors
- Follow up with aftermarket equipment vendors when vehicles hit shipped status to notify them of vehicles arriving at their facility
- Update status in EDGE for aftermarket equipment based on spreadsheets received from vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must live in St. Louis, MO or surrounding MO counties
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree with 1 year of administrative support and customer service experience OR
- Must have a H.S. Diploma/GED with 3 years of administrative support and 2 years of customer service experience
- Basic PC skills; including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Willing to accept a salary of $34,100 - $39,100 annually, based on experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization by our company for this position now or in the future
Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Customer Service