Vehicle Administration Representative - Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Administration Representative. This entry-level position will provide administrative support to internal and external teams, vendors and clients. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties. These include coordinating and managing vehicle transports, initiating file flow for vehicle orders and registration, and partnering with internal support teams and our dealer network to deliver newly acquired vehicles to our clients.
This position offers a unique opportunity to train with various departments to provide career development within Enterprise’s promote from within culture!
Other perks include:
- Minimum starting pay is $32,000-$37,000 depending upon relevant experience
- The potential to earn an additional $3,744 per year through a 12 course certification program
- 401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits
This office is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd. in St. Louis, MO 63132
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to internal and external customers while developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Coordinate vehicle transport logistics including quoting, tracking and troubleshooting the transportation process.
- Create and distribute all vehicle order related paperwork while maintaining accuracy.
- Act as liaison between sales offices and vendors to communicate updates.
- Partner with dealer network to facilitate delivery of newly acquired vehicles to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year administrative experience in an office environment
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Available Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week
- Intermediate PC skills; including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Willing to accept a salary of $32,000-$37,000 annually
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and research skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment