Vehicle Administration Representative - Fleet ManagementJob ID 217931
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Administrator. This entry-level position will provide administrative support to the New Vehicle Administration Coordinators and account teams. This position focuses on assisting with the vehicle administration process including vehicle orders, licensing, and titling. This position will perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties including; coordinating and managing vehicle move requests, vendor quotes and transports, organizing paper and electronic files, and disseminating information by using the telephone, mail services, web sites, and e-mail.
The New Vehicle Administration Department is the main vehicle acquisition and administration source for our sales teams in the field. The "NVA Model" is a dynamic and efficient structure that's focus is to develop partnerships with the Enterprise Fleet Management Groups and ultimately improve the efficiency of the overall vehicle acquisition and administration process.
The starting salary for this position is $32,000-$35,000 annually based on experience.
- Print, sign and notarize all vehicle order related paperwork (MCO, bill of sale, power of attorney, etc.) through VAPR while checking for accuracy, distribute to VACs for L&T and ship paperwork and plates to intended recipients
- Coordinate with groups, customers and vendors during the quoting and move process of the Transportation program through Service Now. Analyze the process while anticipating any potential customer service issues and utilize problem resolution skills to come up with creative solutions when issues arise
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to internal and external customers and contacts while developing and maintaining strong Group, team and vendor relationships
- Print, review, update order status in NVA Backlog system and create files for new vehicle orders
- Assist with dealer follow up and updating Edge including payment to dealer for Courtesy Delivery and stock purchases, temp tag management and various other duties
- Run department reporting and monitor results to ensure accuracy
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year administrative experience in an office environment
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Intermediate PC skills; including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Willing to accept a salary of $32,000-$35,000 annually
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills