Summer 2024 Management Trainee Intern - Fairfield County, CT
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role would be located at one of our offices within Fairfield County, CT.
Our flagship office is located at 261 Main Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851.
This internship will take place during the Summer of 2024.
The starting rate of pay is $19.00 per hour. Employees have the opportunity to earn yearly merit increases based on performance. The current maximum rate of pay for this position is $19.00 per hour and is full time.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a student in a Bachelor's degree program at a college/university, currently enrolled as a senior OR will be enrolled as a senior next semester.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work a minimum number of 40 hours per week during the internship within normal Enterprise business hours.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must have 3 months of leadership experience and/or relevant work experience.