Exit Booth Agent
The hourly rate of pay for this position is $17.00.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth agent is responsible for verifying contract compliance, license validity, and overall customer experience prior to leaving the location. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Sun - OFF
Mon - OFF
Tue - 7am-3:30pm
Wed - 7am-3:30pm
Thu - 9:30am-6pm
Fri - 9:30am-6pm
Sat - 7am-3:30pm
Sun - 11am-7:30pm
Mon - 11am-7:30pm
Tue - OFF
Wed - OFF
Thu - 11am-7:30pm
Fri - 11am-7:30pm
Sat - 11am-7:30pm
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 6 months experience in sales, customer service, leadership or management
- Leadership experience could include experience in organizations, clubs, volunteer work, community service, athletics or military service
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be able to handle physical aspects of this job to include working outside in various tempertures, standing for long periods of time, bending, squatting and moving quickly with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.