Lot Attendant - Dulles Airport - Full time
Enterprise Holdings is seeking responsible, dedicated people to join our team as full time, part time, and seasonal Lot Attendants for the Alamo and National brands. The current pay for this position is $14.50 / hour - $15 / hour. Effective the payroll period beginning Sunday, June 5, 2022, the hourly rate of pay will become $17 / hour - $19 / hour. The position is located at Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) in Sterling, VA 20166. Multiple Schedules are available, inclusive of weekends and holidays.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount available on rental cars and vehicle purchases
- Retirement savings plan
- Training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. The lot attendant will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Assist with lot organization and parking of cars
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.