Regional Driver - Dulles
Enterprise Holdings is seeking responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time regional Driver. This position pays $13 / hour and is based out of 23390 Autopilot Drive Sterling, VA 20166. The schedule for this position is 25 hours per week. As of July 1, 2022, the pay will increase to $15 / hr.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k
- Training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
The part time Regional Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, bodyshops, and dealerships, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.