Automotive Detailer - Car Washer - Swedesboro
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer. This position pays $16 / hour. The opportunity is located at 617 Auburn Ave Ste 402 Swedesboro NJ 08085.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
We are currently hiring for the following schedules, working up to 25 hours per week:
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as an Auto Detailer and Car Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes you will be responsible for washing, cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing your branch's vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge, ensuring that all vehicles rented by our customers are safe and clean.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 30 minutes to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.