Maintenance Technician Sylmar Car Sales
Enterprise, National, and Alamo have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our Service Center in Sylmar! The Maintenance Technician performs automotive repairs, and preventive maintenance services according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. This position more specifically is for our Pre-Owned reconditioning center located in Sylmar, CA. The job comprises of completing stringent 109 point inspections on units selected for our car sales division. Prior experience in used car reconditioning is a plus.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Car Rental, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This position is based out of Sylmar, CA in 91342**
**This position is full time and apart from religious observances requires you to be available 40 hours/week between Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (and some Saturdays - schedule is subject to changes).**
**The pay for this positing is $16.60/hour (additional compensation/hour for multiple current ASE certifications)**
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities OR must have graduated from Mechanic trade school.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium duty labor).
- Apart from religious observances requires you to be available 40 hours/week between Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (and some Saturdays - schedule is subject to changes).
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.