The 4299 Accounting Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk at our Tampa headquarters in Tampa, FL. This position will be working with GP42's payables team which is responsible for managing and paying out high volume vendors and vehicle maintenance/repair invoices for the group. This is a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding role.
- Paying assigned group vendors by their respective due dates
- Reconciling monthly statements from vendors to ensure timely payment
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy, approvals, consistency in pay trends and general review for the items being purchased
- Working with vendors to answer payment inquiries
- Working with the Vehicle Repair and Risk Management Departments to answer any questions regarding vendor payment status
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work daytime hours, Monday - Friday
- Proficient ten-key and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (PeopleSoft experience a plus)
- Previous clerical experience required
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must live within reasonable commute to Tampa admin office
Additional qualities to be considered during the interview:
- Working towards Accounting or Finance degree a plus
- Possess the ability to be deadline driven and work well within a team environment
- Good problem solving and attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects
- Strong work ethic, a "whatever it takes" attitude, and desire to have fun!