ASE Auto Maintenance Tech
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician in Tampa, FL.
The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- This is an HOURLY Full Time position requiring 40 hours/week.
- The starting pay for this position is $26.50, with potential to earn up to $36.50/hour based on ASE certifications.
- Our Service Center is a newly remodeled, state-of-the-art facility with 20+ maintenance bays!
Tampa International Airport Rental Car Service Center
Airport Service Rd. Tampa, FL 33607
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required
- Degree in Automotive Technology, Completion of Automotive Technical College or Technical vocational training preferred.
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years