Auto Tech Apprentice
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Auto Tech Apprentice in Tampa, FL.
The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- This is an HOURLY Full Time position requiring 40 hours/week.
- The starting pay for this position is $23.70/hour with potential to earn up to $36.50/hour based on ASE certifications.
- Our Service Center is a newly remodeled, state-of-the-art facility with 20+ maintenance bays!
Tampa International Airport Rental Car Service Center
Airport Service Rd. Tampa, FL 33607
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Experience handling mechanical service procedures is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 ASE certifications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- Must have at least 1 year of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years