Customer Assistance Representative - Tampa Airport - Entry Level
The Tampa Airport has an opening for an Entry Level Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their rental needs. They will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to service customers at the rental counter.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs at the rental counter
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules: