Exit Booth Agent - Tampa International Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at the Rental Car Facility at the Tampa International Airport
5405 Airport Service Road
Tampa, Fl 33607
This position starts at $10.50/hour with a potential monthly bonus of $250
The following schedules are available:
|Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun 1pm-11:30pm|
|Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues - 10am-8:30pm|
|Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun 11am-9:30pm|
|Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 3pm-1:30am|
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shifts:
Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues - 10am-8:30pm
Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun 11am-9:30pm
Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 3pm-1:30am
Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun 1pm-11:30pm