Greeter - Tampa International Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Alamo Rent-A-Car/National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at the Rental Car Facility at the Tampa International Airport
5405 Airport Service Road
Tampa, Fl 33607
This position starts at $11.50/hour with a potential monthly bonus of $250
The following schedules are available: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon - 10am-8:30pm
Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon - 8:30am-7pm
Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun - 8:30am-7pm
- Welcome customers to the facility when they arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hang tag information is completed correctly.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon - 10am-8:30pm, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun - 8:30am-7pm or Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon - 8:30am-7pm