As a Staff Accountant at Enterprise, you will gain real-world business, accounting, and financial experience that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Here you'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder, potentially into a Controller position.
How fast you progress is completely up to you since we promote from within based on performance. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back! Plus you'll work with fun people at a multi-billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Location: This position is located at our group headquarters, 3505 E Frontage Rd. Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33607
Compensation: $57,500 based on a 40 hour work week. $1,000 bonus opportunity can also be obtained in the first year.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
First promotion possible between 1 and 2 years to Senior Accountant. Supervisor potential in 2+ years.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation, and analysis.
We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you may have the opportunity to take on a supervisory role within a business management team. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation, overseeing all aspects of financial management and providing balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related events on driving record within the past 5 years (including DUI/DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18.
Due to the significant fiduciary responsibilities of this position, the offer will be contingent on a satisfactory credit check.