Summer Accounting Intern - Burlington, MA
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This Summer Internship offers compensation of $25 / hour. This position is located at our Group headquarters in Burlington, MA - 10 Second Ave, Burlington, MA 01803
The Internship is designed to be a temporary position with employment not to exceed 89 days and will start late May/early June and last through August with a minimum commitment of 10 weeks.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement, analysis, as well as forecasting
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions
- Assist in accounting schedules
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to commit to a 40 hour work week May - August 2024
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a Bachelors Degree program in Accounting or Finance
- Must have an expected graduation date between August 2024-May 2025
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.