Staff AccountantJob ID 248700
Enterprise Rent A Car is excited to announce an opening in our Business Management department for an Entry Level Staff Accountant, based out of the Regional office in Londonderry, NH. Our Business Department has a great reputation for providing fast track promotions up to Accounting Supervisor, Business Manager, and Controller positions both within New England and around the country.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. You will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting or Finance. Previous accounting experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail. Flexibility to relocate for future career opportunities within 1 - 3 years is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly and year end financial statements
- Providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments
- Managing accounts receivable, & general ledger accounts
- Analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance OR a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Must have an intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 43 hours/week Monday-Friday during the hours of 7:30am-6pm
- 6 months of previous business related work experience is preferred
- Flexibility to relocate outside the local area and/or state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities is preferred