Customer Service Representative - Norwood, MA
Enterprise in Norwood, MA has an opening for a Full Time Customer Service Representative.
The starting pay rate for this position is $18.00 / hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, paid time off, paid volunteer day, 401(k) /profit sharing with company match and many employee discounts. Additional details on the benefits package can be viewed here: https://careers.enterprise.com/rewards-and-benefits
This is a 40 hour/week position located in Norwood, MA 02062 on Route 1.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must have a valid US driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 at-fault accident or moving violation within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a full time schedule (40 hours).