Staff Accountant - West Bridgewater
Enterprise Holdings is currently hiring for a Staff Accountant supporting our Boston area territory out of the Administrative office - 405 West Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379.
The starting salary is $60000 - $65000 / year with additional annual bonus opportunities and merit pay increases.
Enterprise is a family-owned company with a world-class portfolio of brands. We operate a global network that covers nearly 100 countries, nearly 80,000 dedicated team members, and nearly 1.7 million vehicles taking customers wherever they need to go.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
- Tuition Assistance & Salary Increase for achieving CPA/CMA
- Tuition Assistance & Salary Increase for achieving MBA
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle & Rental Purchase & Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or a Bachelors degree in Business Management with a concentration in Accounting or Finance)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday during the hours of 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- 6 months of previous business-related work experience is preferred