Greeter- Bradley International Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time opportunity at Enterprise/National/Alamo servicing BDL Airport, located at the following address:
60 Schoephoester Rd
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
The starting rate of pay is $16.00 per hour with a current maximum hourly rate of $20.10/hour. In addition, employees have the opportunity to earn annual merit increases based on performance.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle Rental & Purchase Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Must be able to work outdoors (covered parking garage) with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $16.00/hr
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work up to 40 hours a week - including weekends