Part Time Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This open part time position (25 hrs. per week maximum) is based out of our Maintenance Facility located at 153 Rainbow Road in East Granby, CT 06026
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 10 lb. in order to assist customers
- Compensation for this position is $10.65/hr
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work a flexible schedule of 25hrs/week - minimum of 3 days, including some weekends.