Account Coordinator (Business to Business)
The Account Coordinator will prioritize assigned business accounts and make daily calls to corporate accounts with balances past thirty (30) days. Schedule and conduct follow up calls to address balances and disputed items. We do this through various methods of correspondence, research, and working in conjunction with other internal customers to maximize revenue potential. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
This position is located at 14002 E. 21st St. Suite 1500 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Contact accounts as needed to collect and follow up on past due balances.
- Request payment for assigned accounts via e-mail, phone or voicemail.
- Maintain clear and concise notes listing accurate information given; documented in PeopleSoft, Odyssey or other databases as required.
- Contact management and sales prior to sending memo notifying accounts of credit suspension.
- Research and resolve disputed rentals, including prepare appropriate adjustment requests and follow up with customer on disputes within thirty (30) days.
- Report issues concerning payment of accounts to Supervisor.
- Request and send reprints (paper or electronic) of invoices, statements, and vouchers to accounts as needed.
- Maintain all aging balances within percentage requirements determined by management.
- Attend weekly collection meetings; provide account status and documentation to the Supervisor to ensure collection goals are met, discuss workload and promote teamwork between AR personnel.
- Perform additional analysis and reporting as requested by management.
- Assist Supervisor or Manager with any tasks or duties as requested.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- College degree preferred - high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 1 year Account Receivable, Business to Business collections and /or customer service experience using a computer on a daily basis required
- PeopleSoft Financials experience a plus
- Must have Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $16/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Other preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with the AR staff in addition to the sales team and other internal departments
- Set priorities and organize workload to ensure optimum efficiency and to analyze and resolve account discrepancies.
- Customer service is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus