Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately.
The Rate Coordinator conducts analysis on car rental rates and ensures billings are in compliance with the contract signed by each company. This position performs research and monitors the accuracy of the contracted rate that should be billed out to our customers. This position works closely with information management, sales and the accounts receivable management team to ensure the billing rate contracts are set up correctly.
This position will be working in Tulsa, OK with a flexible work arrangement combining home and in-office for training. Working hours will be Monday through Friday with a flexible 8 hour work day between the hours of 7:00am-6:00pm.
This position is located at 14002 E. 21st. St. Tulsa, OK 74134.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $37,440 with an average 40 hour work week.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
- Verify that the account setup completed in Odyssey matches the rental agreement/contract to ensure accurate billing
- Perform periodic system and compliance audits of the contracted rates and billing system
- Resolve billing discrepancies and work with other departments to make the corrections
- Research and recommend changes to the current rate calculation or contract
- Evaluate existing rates across multiple industries
- Resolve discrepancies by determining the source of the discrepancy and advising collectors, sales, or IM staff on appropriate corrections needed to resolve the problem.
- Advise the collections team on solutions to questions, issues or concerns regarding one off rate disputes
- Identify and research potential problems or ongoing customer disputes in regards to the collections process; determine solutions, including analysis and reports of facts and findings
- Identify billing errors through customer analysis and ensure financial are updated to reflect correct revenue and receivables associated with billing
- perform complex tasks and analytical assignments, including detailed research and evaluation; interpret and translate rate and product contract terms to various systems, designs and prepares reports, and resolves and performs root cause analysis on rate accuracy issues
- Analyze and work with all currencies; convert to the appropriate currency to make necessary adjustments.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field.
- Three to five years of experience in handling heavy reconciliation and analysis functions in large corporate accounting environment preferred
- Familiarity working with large data/files; PeopleSoft preferred
- Advanced working knowledge in Excel; Access is preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $18/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Requires strong analytical skills with ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Set priorities and organize workload to ensure optimum efficiency and analyze and resolve account discrepancies
- Requires the ability to perform job with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Exceptional communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team