The Accounting Assistant is responsible for processing a high volume of invoices and issuing payments, via the purchase order (PO) system. This position will also perform a variety of accounts payable functions, utilizing various accounting systems.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st St. Tulsa, OK
- Perform data entry of accounts payable related documents, utilizing established accounting policies
- Review account coding, vendor information, and ensure proper approvals are documented
- Print, batch, scan, and distribute various invoices and/or checks
- Perform daily audits and validation of various accounting functions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices are paid timely
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to two years administrative or general office work experience required
- Accounts Payable or general accounting experience preferred
- Basic Excel required
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Knowledge of Service Pro and PeopleSoft preferred
- Strong typing, analytical, and computer skills
- Ability to enter data accurately at a given speed
- Must be organized, detail oriented and team player