Accounting AssistantJob ID 247610
The Accounting Assistant in Accounts Payable is responsible for the data entry of invoices into the purchase requisition (PR) system on a daily basis
This position is located at 14002 E. 21st St. Suite 1500 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Perform data entry of purchase requisition (PR) invoices into Service Pro (PR system)
- Validate data on invoice with purchase order before submitting for processing
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Perform quality control checks on invoices entered by co-workers
- Backup of Accounting Coordinator (AP Non-PO processor)
- Process a high volume daily emphasizing the need for accuracy
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to two years of office work experience
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $13/hour commensurate with experience.
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work a 40 hour work week between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am- 6:00pm.
- Knowledge of Service Pro and PeopleSoft preferred
- Strong typing, analytical, and computer skills
- Ability to enter data accurately at a given speed
- Must be organized, detail oriented and team player