Agreement Coordinator-CPP Agreements
The Agreement Coordinator (CPP Agreements) is responsible for processing rental agreements for the Business Rental channel. This position will review and ensure that reservations and rental rates are accurately set up in the system. This position is also responsible for researching and identifying the root cause of any customer rental problems.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st. St in Tulsa, OK.
- Create Commercial Account Participation Program (CPP) worksheets, rate templates based on global agreements, amendments, addendum's and program summaries agreed to and approved between customers and the applicable groups and/or sales teams
- Research rate issues identified by the sales teams by comparing agreements with setup in Odyssey, ECARs 2.0 to provide guidance to IM on what needs to be fixed in the appropriate system
- Ensure adherence to department controls on pricing and agreement attributes as conveyed by upper management to the applicable sales teams
- Complete assigned projects and perform miscellaneous tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required-Bachelors degree preferred
- One year customer service and administrative support experience using a computer on a daily basis required
- Paralegal or contract review experience preferred
- Proficient working knowledge in Excel
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $18/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.