The Billing Coordinator is primarily responsible for auditing and correcting invoices and making any necessary billing adjustments. In addition to reviewing invoices for accuracy, you will work closely with team members in the department and support their efforts in achieving a high level of customer service with our accounts.
This position will be working in Tulsa, OK with a flexible work arrangement combining home and in-office for training. Working hours will be Monday through Friday with flexible start and end times for an 8 hour workday that cover the core hours of 9:00am-3:00pm.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st St. Tulsa, OK 74134
- Audit and adjust various invoices for tax exempt and rates
- Manually bill assigned accounts accurately in a timely fashion
- Essential participation in developing new processes
- Research missing RA vouchers
- Process VIP entries through PeopleSoft
- Enter all foreign rental billings as received
- Process approved adjustments
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Assist Supervisor and or Manager with any tasks or duties as needed
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma or GED required
- 12 months accounting experience required; billing experience preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $16.40/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required.
- Working knowledge of Accounting Systems (PeopleSoft, Odyssey, Account Maintenance etc.) preferred
- Ability to apply knowledge in a fast moving, dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to do data entry for extended periods of time
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy within a fast paced environment